Sunday, April 20, 2008

Bored Weekend..

Itz a most bored weekend for me since ever i'm in KL.puipui n sasa bz studying so we din hang out to pyramid!*duh..beautiful crystal asked me out for dinner in saturday nite in pyramid but i've rejected her since i'm bz wit my assignments n studies**huhu!=)

i've chatted wit cutie elaine and pooh jere in MSN last nite.elaine asked me y i din hv a chat box n link of my frenz blog in my blog!then i sed i dunno hw to do it n cutie elaine helped me to do it!thx elaine!smuaks!!jere was quite angry last nite b'cz his MU lost in the futsal match!relax pooh!!hehe..

I kicked off my sunday morning with a cup of milo fuse n maggie cup(i'm addicted to it)!haha..i signed in my MSN n i saw baby Theo n Haow is on9!!n Haow will be in KL around 26th of april and for sure we will plan hanging out wit him!**haow..FYI.if we go pavilion sure it will be a window shopping for us!hehe...**baby theo was angry b'cz we hang out in KL without him!hehe..so haow n i called theo to hang out in Wisma Sandakan..Jeans club n Levis!!hehe..Theo..we've planned to hang out wit u when u r here!okies=)..sure we will shop till we drop as Mid Year sale is at around June or July!huh!sg wang trip babe as we planned!haha..

Itz been a raining sunday and makes me cant go out wit dear sasa n puipui for dinner as we planned to go Medan for our dinner!haiz!i hate rainy days!duh!=).however i had my delicious ham fried rice for my dinner!hahas!

Baby theo nudged me last nite in MSN n tell me tht ="dada..ur blog gt many grammar mistake"..hahas theo!!i knw tht!thz for informing!hehe..

well..i nid to wake up on 7 am tmr.damn!but poor pooh jere..he had to wake up on 6am tmr!hehe..haiz..tmr my class started at 8 am till...3.30pm!yea!i can meet wit puipui n sasa!=)*missed them loads these 2 days!=)

till here..bye!!

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails