Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ganbate DaDa~~XD

I'm gonna hit the library for my PT2 tmr~i promised dad on the phone last nite i will score at least 80 marks for my PT2~omg!!i dunno y i make such stupid promises wit my dad!hehe~~i wasted my days without any input of studies~i spent my days wit sleeping(cz i'm suffering frm serious backpain,wakaka)~hehe..reli scared i cant pass my T2..itz reli malu if u cant pass the ''introductory level"..i dun wanna create a new legend in my family.1st kena barr frm course..i wanna do the best for myself n of course~for my dear papa!!he had worked hard for me~i love him!hehe..my study mode nw is ON~!!

Guess i gonna have tuition class with puipui n sasa for my MOCK exam which is one mth frm nw~i gonna work hard on my T2 as i kept *yawning* in Mr.Bill's class~~haha..sorry Mr.Bill=)..and of course for T1~!

Guess i gonna left my fav series on baby laptop for 2 weeks again~argh!!n also my dear blog~!guess i wont hang out in these 2 weeks!~~

Good Luck For Ur PT2 dada~~hardworking is the key of SUCCESS!!~~

Ps..''i'm nt stressing myself kay''

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails