Friday, April 25, 2008

Goodness DadA~

Finally..after hours n hours studying in library..finally my PT1 finished!yay!!but stupid me did careless mistake in my T1 paper~~huh!!David was the first who passed the test paper n followed by Kee Hong(i guess he finished 10 mins after the test paper was distributed to us..he was just waiting for the Ques 44~~)hehe..i was reli geram as i did many stupid careless mistakes~wtf!!i reli dun belif tht i can do these stupid mistakes..haizz..dada..dada..haha..for T2..onli one word can describe..*LUCKS!* hehe..as i dun understand sum of the terms --asked..for instance--'grandfather-father-son' 'dumb terminal'..hehe..btw thx for dear puipui lends me notes..if nt i oso dunno wht is logic bomb n hoax!hehe..i wonder y nowadays accountant need to make use of computer system!haiz..i reli HOPELESS in computing stuff!!!hope Mr.Bill wont bar us!~~hehe..I finished my T2 paper approximately 10 mins as mostly of the question i SHOOT one..hehe..i left the exam hall on 11 sumthg n i called puipui tht finished their MOCK exam today..wenn..sasa..n puipui watched movie*btw i dunno wat is the tittle of the movie* in library AV room...i was nt concentrating in the movie as i walk here n thr..i was freaking hungry after my test so i went to cafeteria for my lunch!hehe~~thr i meer elaine wuiling they all in cafeteria..they asked me to go for K in RedBOx..i rejected them as i was damn sleepy..so i sleep in library..Wenn wanna go for shop n eat in pyramid..so i followed them to go thr..itz quite a happy day for me..wenn is reli a cute gurl!

**anyway..i hope i can pass my PT!~~hehe..**This All Shall Pass!!!**

..dada

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails