Saturday, April 12, 2008

Specially for u all...

Finally...i've started my college life since i just walked past my 3 moths holiday without sch time..i missed sch n my tuiton classes since i've been spending most of my time on it..i missed chit chat and camwhoring with haow zer n my baby theo,study time with puipui n dearest vane,chit chat n copying homework together whr papers are flying around..shouting when papers are lost nt passed to particular person..time we had during exam papers with eye signal passing everywhr..baby theo had been accompany me study till morning wit X cup of nescafe rich...haha..thousands of sms about exam tips..specially thx for gaixi--founder of tips for sej n malay!!thn we dun have to study tht much!hahas..and dun forget mihun by lengkai--smuaks!..thx chick..ur mihun makes me full of energy!!haha..and thx for the help of study frm haow zer,puipui n vane!!smuaksz!!!no u 3 no today de dada!!haha..time we being punished by 'tai joi ma'..sit on the floor n write thgs..separated frm each other when we bising!! i wont forget time we hang out..many joys but no tears!!me teng kai n puipui oweys cant find taxi to go bak after movie..do project together..play on Chemistry lab..posting with our labcoat.crocodile clips inncident on Physics lab..bio lab incident at form 4 whr we supposed to be at astaka during fire drill but me theo n eric goes into the room beside the bio lab whr everyone supposed to be in astaka during firedrill..how we posted on our class photo..i still rmbr when form 4..where haow zer n theo ordered us to do the 'meng san' pose but haowzer did a ''ding hung gat lo'' post while theo are posting his ''peace''..n time after reccess..all of us will gather in frnt of the teacher's table suntimes played 'broom games' with haow zer..and me haow zer n theo loved fire drill veli much!still rmbr the time we in encore..i always fighted wit haow zer for mic..n he oweys turn off my mic by plugging off the mic main sources if i've successfully grab the mic frm him..i still rmbr tht haow zer tell me tht cwz they all singing in room2 but in fact they sings in room..so guess wht i've done?i go into the wrg room n says HI with my ''ziu pai dong zhok''..hahas..all the silly thgs we do together..will always on my mind..i still rmbr..theo and i hated each other since form 1..thx 4D!!u let me be best fren with them!!i love u all..thx for giving me such a nice and happy high sch memories with laughter!!!!!!!smuaks!!frenz forever!


Ajent-D post



Theo and me..


camboree memories..




after farewell dinner in Sbh Hotel



after encore..



love this family pic..



love this pic veli much!!taken from beauty bride..



theo me n haow



theo me sasa n haow...

1 comment:

GaIxi said...

fuiyor..make me wanna cry after read this post~i also very miss the time...luckily i couldnt change to other class during form 4 as i desperated to change that time...but then,becuz of u guys..i like 4D and 5D very much~hohoho....thanks my dearest dada...

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails