Saturday, May 31, 2008

(:

Yeay! after 3 months of classes.. at last the 1st semester of CAT had finished!! yesterday was our last class of Paper 2.. hehe.. we had our class on LT 2. hehe.. the atmosphere at first in our class was tension b'cz MOCK result of paper 2 came out today.. congrats to paper 2 genius
Ying ling, Kee Hong and Sean.. three of them scored 80 ++ for their paper.. hehe.. after a few days of paper 2 result worries.. i passed my paper 2.. huh.. so happy.. Mr Bill looked at my paper with a failed face when he giv bak my paper.. haiz.. make me scared tim.. (: .the last class was the happiest class of paper 2 ever.. loads of fun and laughter today. (: hehe.. Karthik and Jere danced in front of our classes today .. hehe.. itz reli damn funny.. when Mr. Bill asked Karthik to explain the question, he jz sed ''Mr. Bill i tembak lah for this question.'' Mr. Bill insisted him to explain it, Karthik jz read out the question.. hehe.. so damn funny men.. haha.. and Mr. Bill set a 5 mins silence for Grp 8 as we reli too noisy ady.. hehe.. and even more funny, we asked Mr. Bill to explain to us for question 8 for abt 30 mins.. hahahahaha.. today reli a happy day for me n my classmates.. here's sum pic of ours.. Sum pic hav to wait for darling Elaine to upload it~~ (:

p/s.. Frens all the best in ur CBE test!!




My Paper 2 lecturer- Mr Bill..

My Darling's - Wuiling and Elaine..
Us!! left- Ivan, Me, Moses, Benjamin, Elaine and Caren XD
Jere Pooh and me.
Yee ling and me..
Tony wif me..
Darling Wuiling and me.. mmmuaks!!~~
Darling Wuiling is stucked between me n Elaine..
Ju Vin and me XD
Ivan and me..
Thtz us !!!(elaine, me, caren, jared, ju-vin, ivan, vin son and sean the Rocky ambassador)
Grp 8's random activity- cards..
The Gamblers... haha
3 funny indian guy in my class.. left- T'ven, Karthik, Benjamin..
grp 8's ''God Of Gambler'' left- Sean, Faris and Kwan Siong..
Ying Ling and Me =p
Caren with her glasses..
David with all his ''wife'' frm left ( wuiling, david, caren and elaine)
Sean the genius with Caren's glasses XD
Darling Elaine n Me =D

Jared n Me..
Frm Left Ivan, Wuiling ang Tony-Hu Nee
DaDa ^^

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails