Friday, July 11, 2008

Diet

I have to start my asshole diet now. I was freaking suffering for for. Seriously, i really wanna slap those people who eat so many also can't grow fat. wtf! =P.

Perhaps I can lose part of my tummy by this December whem i'm back for my hometown. Seriously i need more pocket money for shopping as living in Sunway area, temptation was damn big. And i wanna wear hot pants and mini skirt confidently , and sure for those no sleeve clothes that I desperate for wearing it. So i have to cut down ALL the tidbits I LOVE ESPECIALLY ICE-CREAM! damn.

Seriously, diet really can made someone pissed-off with their temper when they was freaking hungry, just water for them, no more carbonated drinks and longer sugared drinks for them . OMG! i have to suffer for SUGAR-FREE period for 4 months! goodness. and i have to cut off those fried food. McD, i'll miss u forever. *sobs* All that i can have was just steamed and salad. wtf! how ppl can survive like tht! but when i think about the 200 bucks with 300 bucks, i must do it!

Hope I really can slim down like "Touch And Go" system. Targetted 3 kg one month. I had to work out my body again. Sit Up, Bicycle and many more. haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..... My sis-in-law introduced me this Diet Menu. She managed to lost 5 kg one month!

Breakfast = 2 piece of OAT BREAD and 1 cup of drinks
Lunch = Bread with ham and Water 2 cups
Dinner = Steamed Vegetable and Some fruits. Probably i will skip this meal! =P
What A Must = 2 litre of H2O everyday!
*I had to force my ass to walk down to cafeteria for water refill again..*

ALL THE BEST DADA!

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails