Sunday, July 6, 2008

I'm Back!

sorry for nt updating my blog for so many days ^^.. the hostel connection sux! jz go bak to my hometown for 2 weeks. wtf! cant on9 liao when i cum bak!

OMG! Mega Sale hits M'sia frm 5th of June to 1st of Sept~ i bought myself a jacket and a few t-shirt frm Padini today. Gosh! i oni paid 50++ for these shirt~ Teng teng n i was ignoring the 70 % off frm Padini yesterday. but today when we saw so damn many ppl crowded around the tongs.. we oso wanna join those who are choosing their own clothes. haha. didnt spent lots this time cx my dad n mum came to KL this wed! so no nid use my own savings! (: but i spent a lot on my skin care product n my makeup! i jz bought a Skin Food eyeliner today and a rice wash off mask cx i've been actively make up these days. yea. since i cut liao an Egypt Lookalike hair, so mz make up lorr. haizzz...

Haow Zer came to visit us yesterday. His Jurassic like snore makes me, sasa, eliza n teng teng cant sleep well. haha. me vane and pui yee even woke up in the midnite to discuss how to stop haowzer from snoring. ^^ haha.. we oso went to Faith Christian Church last evening..it was quite fun. i make quite number of frens thr. btw.. i love their song and the light effect! (:
Thx to vane's crystal eye webcam! such a nice pic taken frm it!

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails