Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Random Day Again...

I just finished my 5 Hour class in a freaking smelly and hot classroom ----> C.R 4.1.. Today I just seems can't concentrate on what Mr.Akbar and Ms.Wong's lecture. Maybe I was too sleepy until my brain can't function anymore on this several hours.. My asshole eyelids keep on dropping,.. I just don't know what the hell with me this morning, where I supposed to wake up on 7 am but I kept on turning off my alarm until 7.40am.. WTF! hehe... I rushed to college after that.. **luckily Mr.Akbar haven come into the class **

BTW today I learned the cost accounting ---> FIFO,LIFO and WAVCO and some accounting stuff. I was lost at first, but luckily I'm back on the last minutes =)... I think I need supplement of coffee every morning to avoid myself from yawning again in class again *duh*.. Ms. Wong class was quite interesting today, where a few of our classmates discussed some political and world issue with Ms. Wong..

Suppose I'm going back to hostel with Theo but this fellow go back to hostel because he was suffering from stomach ache.. He texted me to apologise and he sed " If I don't go back immediately, sure I'll b'cm XXX.. " damn him.. made me laughed! hehe =)

Having maggie mee tonight as I was not gonna have my dinner outside * I'm broke-lah this month!!! * hehe..Maggie is nice bah! do some revision to9 and sleep lerr.. and damn! I have my class from 2pm to 6pm tomorrow for Paper3. haizzz... suppose I dun have any classes on that day! and Malaysian Studies on Friday from 8am to 11am. Pls-lah! wanna sleep de lorr bro! hehe =)

Ok-lah.. Till here.. Bubye! =)

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails