Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Random...

Today's Paper 3 class was canceled due to the changing of our Paper 3 lecturer. Ms Yiong cried on our yesterday class which was also our last class with her. She said this on the 1st step she went into our class.

"I don't know what's wrong with my lecture until you all want to change lecturer, I know maybe the style of my lecture really got problem, but that's my style! I can't change b'cz of you all "

----- and she kept nagging about this during the lesson.. Me and Germaine was like.. "What-lah, change lecturer only-mah, no need so emotional one" . We made assumption that Ms.Yiong don't know that we students can change lecturer if we were not satisfied with him/her...and WTF! She cried. *her eyes wet wet only, not really cried out*. Half of the class, she said -Excuse Me- and she ran out b'cz she can't control her feeling that Group 8 students don't accept her.. Actually I also feel some guilty, sorry to tell that Ms.Yiong, the way you lecture really don't suit our style-lah..

So, today I stick my ass on the stupid chair on CR 4.1 for only 5-Hr------> 3-Hr for paper 5 and 2-Hr for Paper 4. After the class, i went to library for Paper 4 notes cz I need to made myself more understand about today lecture. Btw! Mr.Akbar was really a great lecturer, cz i didn't get blur in his lecture. His explaination was freaking clear and sorry Mr.Akbar, interval of the class.. I dreamt.. hehe.. and for sure Ms. Wong's class I also got dream-lah. Damn sleepy men! =)

Suppose after class, me, teng teng, puiyee, vane and wen wanna go Medan to have our dinner.. But today when I opened my fridge, I realised that the vege i bought was tend to turn into yellow colour if I don't cook it . So I decided to go with them to Medan 1st then I went back to my hostel to cook.. But teng teng texted me that he was not feeling well, so I went home-loh after that.. hehe.. By 8pm.. teng teng texted me to had dinner at PoolSide Cafe in our hostel. he had a chicken chop. and WTF! so damn nice, but i managed to control myself! --Bravo DaDa!-- hehe..

Ok-lah.. A long post pulak.. hehe.. Tmr have to wake up early again. But my class till 2.15 pm only tmr! hehe.. =)

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails