Monday, July 14, 2008

Reunion!

I knew I supposed to upload this post ages ago but I only managed to get those gorgeous photo from Theo last week.. So what am I gonna post here was our reunion (actually this was not a complete of our gang^^ - Grace,Cheryl and Tiger were missing. XD ).. I organised a steamboat dinner at Trig Hill on 20th June.. This was our quite random dinner for us .. hehe.. Here were some gorgeous photo that I resized . =) Enjoy!




The Soup!





Fried Wantan ^^


The Sandakan Seafood ^^-- Super Yummy!!!!! =)


*Yummy*

The Sandakan Seafood 2**


Lets Eat!!!!


- Orange, Puiyee, Theo, Me, HaowZer









Camwhored with puiyee n Lengkai. This photo curi curi taken by Theo **



Us! Friends Forever! Muaks! Love u Guys!!!!! =*

Besides, We also had our Mini Reunion at Jesselton Cafe, because Melissa was going back to Singapore on the next day. Din take many photo's.. jz one of it! =)



Backside- (Frm left- Theo, Me, Puiyee, Jean, Lowena, haowZer)
Front - (Frm Left- Vane, Val, Melissa , Orange )

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails