Saturday, August 23, 2008

I feel chubby and tired now.
Today I'm really tired la. Till gym also din go. No wonder I feel fat now. hehe (:

I have a totally extended aftrenoon nap today. Planned to wake up at 5pm, but ended woke up on 8.30pm . I'm so tired-la this week . and I din meet Lavinia and Vanessa the 2 hot babes for almost a week.. Miss them a loads! sounds lesbian . hehe (: I missed church today too.

Theo is coming back tmr. Jealousy. Foodathon in my hometown! ah. View his blog, u guys could never eat such tasty food here!

And...

Sabah was a developed state. Its not only TREES . At least, our food is better than urs.

No toll doesn't means that our road just surrounded by trees. And we are not used to walk.
We also drive.
Please pay some respect to Sabah's people. Sabah also part of Malaysia. I'm wondering what's wrong with Sepilok also. ahh.
I'm just a bit angry of those who talks bad and no any knowledge of Sabah.

'

'

'

Now , I'm thinking of Mr.Jana Banana's word now. To Quit or continue .

Despite, I'm struggling in this course.

Everyone told me to finish my CAT then make decision whether to stay still or continue to ACCA.

Or continue with a degree course. Finance and Accounting. But, I have to start from foundation year. Takes time again.

I can't afford to fail any paper of my ACCA. It really costly . 300 to 400 bucks per paper. I hope to continue my degree course in Monash University. With my English level, aih.. hehe ..

I need a long-long talk with my dad. Despite Mr. Jana told me to make a decision if u really struggle in CAT . Think of degree course. Then talk to your dad.

Ahh. Whatever-lah just do the best in my current test now. Start study lo. Bye (:

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails