Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My internet connection in my room disfunctioned for 2 days. life is bored without internet. haha. I was so desperate to download Moonlight Resonance . hehe (:

Btw, today Mr.Jana's paper quite ok. At least I got my confident to pass this paper. haha. I didn't managed to balance the a/c for both question. Ah, whatever-la.. at least by December, I hope that I can balance both of the question ..

Paper 5 still holding, hehe. I also not so sure whether I managed to read all before Saturday. In fact, I'm updating my blog instead of memorising so many papers. So many English word. Studied in library today . Hope the HE do well in his coming paper. HE quite calm today and HE left the hall quite early too ('':

Thanks Ka Hang for the ride today. hehe (:



-----------------------------------------------------

Theo's peanut card for me, with all my nicknames, again.


I'm officially 18 now. My day was a fantastic day. No celebration but for me, I really love my b'day. haha. (: Mr.Jana's class falls onmy day. So he, together with my Group 7 and Group 8 friends, sang bday song to me 3 times. hehe. Happy lo.. hehe (:

and thanks Dinisha for the hug (:



and specially thanks to you guys that wishes me via sms, msn, frienster and face-to-face ..

For my group of besties in high school, all of them did wished me but someone missed in the bday msg in my phone. hehe. quite sad for that. but nvm, thanks for all of u ! love u guys! muaksss..!!



thanks THEO for the piglet massage stick and the peanut card you bought for me.
All those wishes u write in the peanut make me laugh many times la .. hehe.. so funny la! haha..



My Bday resolution... Just hope I can pass my exams and happy forever and find my Mr.Right although I'm not desperating for it.ahhaha. (:and don't be too naive again as what Theo and Lavinia told me haha..

Piglet was staring at the peanuts (:

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails