Friday, August 29, 2008

Today was my Paper 3 and 4. It quite ok-la. At least, maybe I can pass my paper . I was totally freaked out with the Paper 3 depreciation question, in fact, I've been practising on this question last week and now I totally forgotten.. ah. Depreciation wrong, babi dia, all my things also wrong. No wonder my disposal a/c is so wierd. got balance one. bitches, don't laugh at me when u see this, I'm not an a/c freak and this is only my stupid mistake. a super stupid.

Paper 4 is still ok. In fact, I bull-shitted in the theiry question. haha. (: I was blurred by the inventory units in the question. So I just hantam it. haha..

Tommorrow was my last day and I hope that I can score ngam-ngam 40 marks for it. I just hoped to pass it. not to score it. God Bless me please.

Haow Zer is coming tmr. Stay at Lavinia's and Vanessa's house tomorrow. Boikot my books for 3 days. Stupid one, 3 more weeks will be my PT2. I must well prepared for this . Watch out bitches. Just a joke. apasal serius sangat? haha..

Ok la. Study lo. Lucks to T5 candidiates tmr (: and HIM too (:

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails