Friday, September 5, 2008

Sean and I.
The pic was took in a rush. So I looked retarded here -_-
Today was Sean's bday . Happy Birthday! (:


We sang birthday song for him 3 times like my birthday. We make fun of him and Brenda. Mr Jana called Brenda to hold the lighter for him and asked Sean to blow it. Haha. The atmosphere was so so funny !

I got bad my Paper 6 today. Not reli so bad as I expected. Haha (: but I did really badly in Question 2. Siao! I get 2 marks out of 10 marks for one question. haha (:


Vivian , Germaine and I

Germaine and I


Kee Hong was trying to be wild today! haha (:



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


And, some of the Selangor people, kindly and please pay some respect to Sabah's people. It's really impolite to talk about people's hometown like that. Sepilok ?
So what? We are not as developed as Selangor. So what? We got monkeys in Sandakan. So what? That also one of the attraction of u those Selangor people
to visit Sabah. Stop making those stupid jokes about it.
I'm referring to someone-la. Not all Selangor ppl was like that. Damn beh-soong now!

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails