Monday, September 1, 2008

This year b'day was really a special for me. Sad because I can't celebrate it with my family, but, I'm still happy because I still have this bunch of friends of mine.. (: The most meaningful birthday for me. (:

Last saturday, as usual, I went to church with Lavinia, Theo and Vanessa. After the church, they said they wanna go to Kim Gary for our dinner, so we followed Rick's car to pyramid . Rick didn't joined us because he got something else to do.

After the dinner in Kim Gary, suddenly Victor and Veman left us for toilet for quite a long time. I was wondering why they went to toilet for so long . Haha. (:


Then, after half an hour, Victor and Veman went back with variety slices of cakes of Secret Recipe. Wow! I was so so so so surprise (: Thanks Garry for the idea. Thanks you guys for the birthday song that you guys sang for me in Kim Gary (: Thanks a lots!

From left Daniel, Victor, Me and Vanessa


Yummy !!!!!

Thanks for those with the cakes. I love Mango cheese cake the most. Sweeeeeet and nice . Love it! (: and the Durian Cheese Cake was the center of attraction. Many of them love it so so so so much... haha


From left , Victor, Me, Vanessa and Theo


Garry and I



From left, Joshua, Veman and I

Thanks to .. Garry, Victor, Veman, Rick, Joshua, Daniel, Lavinia, Theo and Vanessa .. Love u guys. muahssies (:



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have my new room mate already! A chinese girl from KL. Luckily she's not a black one !


No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails