Saturday, September 6, 2008

Time really passed fast.



I've been away from home for 6 months already. I had a serious homesick for the first two weeks I'm here. A totally new and unknown place. A strange place for me. My homesick disease getting better now, as I can adopt the environment here. As for my skin, I don't think it can. Pimples grow like free of charge. haha (: Still miss my home . My everything in my home. My parents, siblings and of course my bed ! haha ..



As for my C.A.T course. Of course, getting harder and harder and more tough than before. I've think to change course before . I've think to give up before. Because I can't shoulder the stress that this course made on me.4 paper in one Semester. Additional the Paper 5 Management paper, I really can't made myself to love this course.. Think further, if I don't study accountancy, what else can I study ? Limited English level , I think Accountancy will be the best for the limited skill human like me.



As for my friends here, everything is ok. But I just hate those who talk bad about my hometown.

I love my hometown even though the incurable blackout disease makes me sometimes cursed about it . It's the place where I've born and grown up. The place where I knew my crazy but cute darling friends. The place where I had a lots of memories there with my friends. haha. (: The place where I can drive without any fear. The place where I get pampered by my daddy . The place with fresh seafood and nice + delicious food where KL rarely can have this.

I miss my home, I really miss my mum's No.1 home cooking meal. I miss everything. But the most important thing was, study hard now to pass in my exam. Ganbate . Thanks to 1 litre of tears that made my treasure everything beside me now. (:

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails