Sunday, October 19, 2008


Because you own your life yourself and you only have once in a life time to do something ;D


Somewhere, over the rainbow, skies are blue .

I do believe that someday, miracles will happen in my life . Would miracle happen in my life ?

Life was Unexpected . You can't borrow from tomorrow and u can't take back from yesterday . Life doesn't have reserve on basis . Life can't control you but you can. It depends on how you played with your life.

You will experience different kind of new stuff and problems in life . Problems do made us matured . Problems do made us to understand of our life.

Being involved in a dilemma situation wasn't a bad things, as you can take this opportunity to differentiate, what is good and bad. You might think that, '' If I take this step, would it ruined everything ? " . This can made you to become more decisive .

What do I really want in my life ? I can't think it right now. I had no idea about it .

Someone asked me, did I really planned for my future ? FUTURE ? I don't dare to think about it. Planning your own life was good actually . But I'm the whatever type . Never bother what will happened because I do believe that things will turn better after that . You might think that I was naive for thinking like this .

Life without worry was incomplete ?
Sometimes, worrying can made someone to be more matured . we cnt live life without worry.. But I do believe that , everything will be alright after that =D

Like fairy tale , muahahha..

Owh, seems I'm babbling a lot. I should study now.

My friend told me that : because you own ur life yourself. and you only have once in a life time to do something . we have to be pessimistic at times. made the worst prediction is better than sitting thr...waiting for miracles to happen....no good result are awarded without hard work, no harvest made from an abandoned land....

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails