Wednesday, October 29, 2008



Yesterday - Leona Lewis
I'm Yours - Jason Mraz



I've been feeling so down these days.
No class for a week.
Luckily Ms.Wong made her EDC/EFC earlier .
If not, sure I'll bored till die
Ok, seems that I'm ''jemur-nyawa"-ing
Muahaha.
XD

Severe headache and stomach ache made my Wednesday.
I didn't ate any single thing since I woke up on 10.30am until 7 pm.
I was so so surprised that I don't have any appetite to eat today.
That's not the real me.
Because, usually, I'll be craving for food when I get up from my bed.


I was thinking to revise my studies today.
But my condition doesn't allows me to do so.


What I need now was,
A hair cut , and
shop till my bank a/c drop
Can't wait for Germaine to come back !!!

Ok, Just a random post for a random day I had.
Bye (:

Skies usually will become blue after heavy rain, isn't it ?

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails