Friday, October 31, 2008

Today would be the HAPPIEST day in my 1 week holiday.


Firstly, I was damn motivated to go to library to study the bludy T5.
Suddenly, I received a phone call from Lavinia.
" Hey, Freda ! Want to join us for TROPIC THUNDER ? "
Then, of course, I agreed .
Frankly, TROPIC THUNDER was an awesome and funny movie.

Lavinia and I went to FS today.
It was really relax as Victor described in the msg he sent to me .
I tell them that, My holiday was BORING
Then all of them said, "BORING ? "
Haha.
All of us enjoyed the night.
Joy and Laughter.
Garry feels that he've been betrayed.
Timothy, Felicia and Rick went to IKEA without him .
XD


We had our dinner in Medan after that as they still have to clean the church with Sook Ching, Daniel and the rest of the member.
Timothy went home after that, he was too tired.
At first, Lavinia and I decided to went home after the dinner,
But Lavinia feels that, The Night Was Still YOUNG,
So she asked me to go to clean the church with her,
And once again, I agreed
XD


We mopped the floor, cleaned the table, washed the toilet, bla bla bla.

Cute Right ?


Garry looks cute with the mop .
Victor was instructing us how to mop the floor properly.


All of us enjoyed the cleaning process .
Funny part was,
Sook Ching thinks that I put on lipstick because my lip really look terrible red.
Haha, actually, the skin of my lips peeled off .
Then, we went to OLD TOWN WHITE COFFEE
in Taipan to had our supper.
Their toast was nice, their " silk sock milk tea " was damn nice XD

The day ended with laughter with
Garry, Victor, Daniel, Sook Ching, Felicia, Lavinia and Darren.
Haha.

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails