Monday, November 17, 2008

Strawberry will always be my favourite =D
Yokomon. Very very nice ^^
Try it. In Asia Avenue.
Capital Investment Appraisal.
Long Term Investment.
Payback period.
Internal Rate Return.

Oh Gosh !
Can get crazy wei.
Hehe.

Back to my LIFE.
I had a wonderful week last week.

Thursday,
I re-celebrate my BIRTHDAY in T.G.I Friday.
Meet with Lowena and Crystal.
Have a lots of chit-chat and laughter with them that day.
Undeniable, High School Buddies was the best .
Craps and camwhored.
Beautiful pictures and Stories,
Get it from Theo's blog =D
Photo's will be uploaded after finals =D

Friday,
Was the last gathering with my sharegroup.
Chit-chatted and shared our week as usual.
But, I was very fun and happy.
We had steamboat that night,
Stories and photo's get from Theo's blog.
Yea, again. =D

Saturday.
As usual,
To gym , church, dinner than hostel.
A usual Saturday =D

Sunday,
Went out with Timothy, Lavinia and Theo.
Went to have dinner at Salmon Steak House
Have a lots of laughter =D
Then went to Subang Parade.
Studied again after that.

Thanks gor gor for the wishes.
I will do my best ^^
Can't wait to see you all on December,
I can't wait for exams to over and get back to my sweet sweet home.
And, I will officially become aunty =]
Blex.
Bye =)

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails