Wednesday, November 12, 2008

How I wish Dad and Mum was beside me now.

Exam period.

Mum will take care of my meals and health.
Her delicious meals and soup. Herbal tea .
Breakfast was prepared every morning before exams.
Purposely wake up earlier to cook breakfast for me.
Ahh, I miss her tomato baked beans with eggs,
her trademark "Black Soya Chicken"
Delicious , Yummy !!
Most important,
Mum help me to wash my clothes*evil laugh*
Omg, I miss a lots !

Dad will fetch me here and there for tuition.
Encourage me.
Scold me when I'm not studying = I deserve it =D
Take care of me.
Make sure I do not fall sick.
Nag me when I sleep late.
Tell me what my entire life will be for not study hard.
Tell me stories. (not before BED ok ? )
I miss HIM a lots.
I want to HUG him now.
My dad was BEST to be hugged =D

I have a great parents in the world.
Although, they can't giving me everything i wished.
I got the things that was better than it,
and that was.
LOVE and CARES =D

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails