Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It's really great to be at home again.
Haha.
LokLok is here. More fun and laughter.
Have to treasure the time with my family .
I will be back to Sunway next Saturday . =(

I really enjoyed my day in Sandakan.
Although I stayed at home only.
Astro On Demand made my everyday !
Pages Of Treasures, The Gem Of Life and I Do
Hehe.
My mum's cooking, omg, best of the best.
I love it very very much !

LokLok had his full moon dinner last Saturday.
He enjoyed the night. He knew that he's the star of the night.
Hehe.
LokLok was super naughty boy.
I enjoyed too.
Most of my relatives say that I slimmed a lot which my mum don't agree about it.
But I get fat already since I come back. =(
Gonna hit California when I'm back !

I checked my timetable for next year.
wtf I had class almost every Saturday.
Damn it. The timetable was pack. But I have no lecture every Wednesday !
I hope I can pass my CAT.
Pleaseeee.. I will do my best this semester as I promised myself.

Christmas celebration with my high school buddies this Thursday.
Although left me, HaowZer, Lavinia and Orange only =D
I hope I can drive there. Sure my dad don't allow me to do so.
Haha. The ''excellent'' driving skill really scared my dad. Especially roundabout. hehe =D
It's more relax to drive in Sandakan, not as stress when I drive in KL.

Oh ya. New Year's Eve celebration in Haow Zer's house ! Hehe.
And,
This year reunion with my high school buddies wasn't that good.
Not all of us was here this time.
But we still gossip and talk .
Haha.

Gonna chit chat a lot with them this Thursday
I got many things to tell my dear haowzer this Thursday !
Wee.

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year !!!!

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails