Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Chinese New Year is coming soon !

Haow Zer had his sweet escape from Nilai to Sunway last Friday.

Meet with him after our haircut in Snips.

Satisfied with my new hair , although it looks quite ''lala'' when I style it.

Thanks Jefferey .

Theo waited for 1 hour to get his service with Dixon.
I like my new hair very much.

Nana, Me and Theo after our hair cut .

Advertisement . Haow got "A" cup .


Three of them .


Dinner at Snowy.


The Taiwan Fattening Fried Chicken .
But I still love it =D


Advertisement .

I love to drink '' bitter tea'' while Theo hate it after his first try.


Theo spend RM2 for the drum game with "Ai Ni" as background music.


FreshKon advertisement . Haow is the spoiler .
I heart FreshKon Colour Lens.


Theo was busy editing our sticker pictures.RM 28 for 12 pictures. Only at Asia Avenue, Sunway Pyramid. 100% satisfied with the quality of the pictures.

Theo love this picture very much .

I Love this =D

12 sticker photo are not enough for us. So we took our own sticker pictures fromNana's camera. Luckily the worker didn't saw us camwhoring inside . =p



Sushi Feast at Lowena's house after this. Watch " Blades Of Glory " while eating sushi .

Haow Zer's free T-Shirt from Swimming Association.

I Love my new hair. I Love FreshKon Colour Lens .

Wondering where's Lavinia right ?

She was in the orphanage while we having fun =D

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails