Saturday, February 14, 2009

laz day of cny

Happy Valentine's Day to all couple !
Sweet sweet love till forever.
I was still single and available this year.
Hot guys, come on baby :D (desperate)
This was a late post .
Movie marathon on the week before my test .
Oh fuck I sure fail my T7 and T9 .
And results will be out on 16th Feb, confirm I will fail my T4 as well.
* sorry dad if I really fail my UK test *
Omgosh, what happened to me recently ?
Laziness was attacking me ! >< day ="D" nana ="33">

Let's Move In .

Lowena + Me

Anderson + Me

eww

Nana so cute !

Gong Hei Fatt Choi !

Theo thought he was cute .

Gong Xii Gong Xii :D

I want more Chinese New Year !

Chinese New Year in 2010 will be the same day as Valentine's Day .

So ngam hor ? :D

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails