Monday, February 16, 2009

Thanks to all the people who blessed and pray for me .
I passed my exams ..
With dark colour
Still pass

Let me describe how I feel .
I was wtf-ing ACCA global's server .
I can't log-into the website since 11.30am till 2pm .
I didn't receive any notification from them as well . wtf right ?
My heartbeat was super fast when I open the my ACCA's account,
When I see ..
All PASS ----> I love this word =))))
I was super super happy !

The first subject I see was my costing, haha .
When the moment I see PASS .
Omg, I screamed like mad wei !
I still remember how often I fail my T5 like mad,
I passed as well =ppp
I miss Mr.Jana's class =(((

I don't care whether high or low mark, I PASS ! =)
Seriously,I really didn't study my ass off for this exams.
Too many distractions on that month.

I called my dad straight away .
My dad was like ,
"Really ah ? You passed ? Good la,no need come back and work already . "
My dad was evil =pppp
But thanks daddy for the reward , although I dunno how much cash you will give me,
but I still thanks you baby =))
You are the best among the best .
Love you .

My Mum,
" Congrats, work hard for the next exam lorr , say already, you won't fail.don't be so stress again next time in your exam,u sure can one "

Gonna swim with the great people in the world later. :D

Oh ya, let me show readers my marks .

T3, Financial - 66 marks (studied day before exam T.T )
T4, Costing - 50 marks (ngam ngam pass , pheww ! )
T5, Management - 55 marks ( the only paper I study till my ass off ! )
T6, Financial - 71 marks ( I love this paper !)

Marks not nice nevermind, at least you pass !
I'm not kiasu :D

Oh ya, big congrats to all coursemate who passed =D
Especially those with flying colours:D
Keep on with hardwork you guys ^^

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails