Wednesday, March 18, 2009




The layout whore changed her blog's layout again .
Ngek Ngek :D

I use this layout before .
The design was quite nice and I love the style .
Just suit my feelings :D

Btw I just had my T7 test today .
I screwed it , I know I sure fail again
Whatever, I'm not going to waste my time whinning about these things here .
T8 this Friday and T9 this Saturday .
Seriously, I don't know how to compute the company and partnership income tax yet .
Ah, whatever.

I want to watch Marley and Me badly .
No one want to accompany me to watch it.
They say , just wait for xsocam to upload the movie.
=(

March going to end soon .
1 more week .
Why time can't stop for something ?
Haha .

I just bought 4 pairs of FreshKon contact lens and 1 pair of hazel colour lens .
Don't worry, I will camwhore with the colour lens .
Btw, the lens was so cheap ,

Usual price: Rm70 per pair,
Now : Rm45 per pair only .

Colour lens fans, go and grab a pair from Sunway Pyramid !
I was waiting for FreshLook colour lens promotion .
Ngek Ngek .
*kiamsap*

I was glad that my course don't have assignments or presentation.
Although my course was 100% exam based,
I was glad that I don't have those assignments and presentation like my MUFY friends had.
Stress hor ? 3000 words . What 4 argument paragraph . Apa ini ?

I'm out of things to blog .
Hell true :D

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails