Friday, March 27, 2009



Masa Bumi?Earth Hour 2009 .

Earth Hour tomorrow..
Any suggestion what to do tomorrow ?
I don't hope cinema will close for 1 hour .
Ngek ngek .

Btw, support our Earth Hour .
Malaysia will prove " Malaysia memang Boleh " .
I will switch off my lights.
But not my lappie xD the battery maybe can stay for 2 hour ~

Random chat with Lowena and Lavinia today .
I just like those Filipinos at my hometown .
" Pendatang Tanpa Izin " to Lagoon View =)

Looking foward for Lowena's Bday celebration at her new place .
Hang balloon and party stuffs .
Surprise ? Ngek ngek .
Lowena looking foward for it xD

Lavinia : Aiya , your moody also look like happy one la . -__-

Haha .



Can u imagine how Malaysia will look like tmr ? I'm looking foward for it .
Actually our night scene not bad also wei =D

Still coughing . Ok a bit already .
I don't hope my RM50 throw into the salty sea .
xD

Colour A Child's Dream tomorrow,
Hope it will be a successful one .
Bye peeps . xoxo =3

Chong Vun Chung don't recognise my voice !
Ngek ngek XD

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails