Tuesday, April 28, 2009

College♥

Last day of Audit class before EDC/EFC .
My classmate was super cute ♥
Good Luck and all the best for coming exam !
We will graduate together ! ♥♥


Kelly Tan (duck) and me.
Ivan asked me to press the duck that hard. :D
Sorry Kelly ! Hehe.


Back : Vivian,Jett Kyii, Kelly Tan,Kelly Ho, Dinisha.
Front : Jiang Wen,Elaine,Brenda,Jessica and Me.


Hehe.
Note Jett Kyii's head.
Quak Quak.


Kelly Tan, Me and Dinisha ♥


Pretty Elaine and Dinisha ♥


Kelly Ho and Me..


Vivian, Jiang Wen, Kelly Tan, Kelly Ho and Jett Kyii.


Group 1 ♥♥
The Best =)

Thanks Mr.Jay for lecturing us.
You are really a "GOA" = Guru Of Audit xD
We will pass this June sitting =)

Wee, I'm going back tomorrow !
Sandakan, here I come =)

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails