Sunday, May 24, 2009

:[



:[[[[[[

Nothing is better than sleeping :D

I've only have the chance to sleep at an average of 1 to 2 hours per day. O.O
Classes at 8am next morning, gonna be ready at 7am (dasar orang kiasu) .
And I sleep at 5.30 am. -__- "
I need to sit in the 1st and 2nd row.
After class were combined, there will be > than 100 students, lecturer will be hardly to notice your existence in the lecture hall . ☆
So no big deal on kiasu-ing in this point. :D

I always fear that I will fail in my audit paper.
Thanks Chong Lip for the words :D [I will be more confident, thanks for the encouragement]
I scare that after all my friends graduated this semester. I'm still in the foundation
I DON'T WANT !

I've been like this since small . Fear during exam !
Please go AWAAYYY !

There's only hell 8 days left .
8 days ! :'(

There's an eyebag and panda eyes alert on my eyes. :((
Nevermind, they will go away after I get my good rest in my hometown :D

I missed one of my EDC/EFC class yesterday.
:( Overslept . Maybe my brain is giving me warning already .
Can't wait to overcome those things.

EXAMS , RAWRRRR !

What I need now was SLEEP !

Genting. Here I come :D
Hey friends, give me your free time so I can plan the exact date to go :D

The only consequence to success is the fear of failure . - Mr.Ang

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails