Thursday, May 28, 2009

Randomness :)

It's 6am now and I'm still on the O.O mode.
Maybe it's the effect of caffeine, or I slept too much in the morning .
I just can't believe that time can run so fast . Faster than the National Runner.
It's only 4 days left before my final.
I still have many to read *gan jeong*
And know what ?

My exam hall will be in Monash, so it will be quite troublesome to go there.
I have to check out which class I will be in ,
Monash is a big university.
The location of the class surely will be super complicated.
So,
I gonna go there 1 day before my exam where that's the day everyone will be fighting for their last couple of days before exams.
FUCK !
*sigh sigh*

When I asked the admin people can they just stick also the classes in Monash for us ,
They say,
" Oh, Monash is Monash, Sunway is Sunway "
And I waited almost 30 minutes for that SHORT answer . wtf.
Damn, why can't they be more efficient ?
They only efficient when come to $.$

Last class of Audit last Wednesday .
Time really run fast .
My foundation ends just like that *blink of eye*

I hope I can graduate and pass all the paper :(
PLEASE !
Life can't without music .
Thanks for accompany me study :D

Actually,
I'm an optimistic ^^
Not emo-ers
And, my laughter actually brings a lot of joy to my friends :D
HA HA HA ^^

:) Starts your everyday with a smile, and your day will be brighten by it :)

Hey friends,
GOOD LUCK AND ALL THE BEST .

SUCCESS NEVER WILL COME WITHOUT ANY HARDWORK.

THE PROCESS OF GETTING IT MIGHT BE TOUGH AND HARD,
BUT THE RESULTS WILL CAUSE YOU A BIG,BIG SMILE AT THE END OF IT. :D

NEVER GIVE UP :D

LAST BUT NOT LEAST,
WE WILL GRADUATE TOGETHER :D

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails