Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Memories.


Credits : Theo.

Yea. That's me.
The Form 5 girl.
I've lost all my camwhore pictures from Form 3-5 .
So, can't entertain you guys. LOL

Theo , you still got my camwhore pictures right ?
Give meh! Give meh ! :D

Browse through my photo album just now.
Found many many many pictures with my besties.
And.
Many crazy unexposed photo we took .

Laugh till mad when looking through it :)
My besties are posers.
Love love love them a lots.

Sweet and nice memories with you guys.
You guys make my life full of laughter !

Must take more pictures with you guys.
Lovessssss ♥♥♥

Form 5, in Cheryl's house. (2007)


Now. (2009) .
Undeniable that we've changed a lot, a lot =))


The love of my life.

Theo,
Darren
and
Lavi =)


p/s : i need to camwhore with Lowena.
There's just less than 10 pics of her with mehhhh !

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails