Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Randomness....



The random things I did .

♥I've changed my blog's layout. Combination of pink and blue .My fav colour :D
♥I start to be more girlish . Heh, we shall see.
♥I start to change a bit softer, Alex says that my voice don't suit my look .wtf
♥I sing louder than I usually did when shower.
♥My restaurant city reached a new level. Just dunno why my turnover was . -__-
♥My tax was almost there, just too lazy to touch the company's computation. I JUST HATE IT !
♥I will I will I will . STUDY(yes,again -_-), ACCA trains me to be a nerd. -_-

Audit.
Hm Hm.
Which I've forgotten it a while when revising tax.
I'm always not disciplined.
BE DISCIPLINED OK ?

Claps for me because I didn't get cheated by Theo.
McD for supper.
Which I get a *cough* sms in return.
Haha .

My friend says that I'm chubby .
Until want to pinch me T.T
Heh.
You guys won't know what you will get in return . (Ganas mode)
Heh :D
And, I don't look like a dog ( I know Theo will agree that I look like a d-o-g)
Although the dog was cute.
-__-

I will release myself for a few hours tomorrow for movie .
Audit will be least important now.
What I need was a GOOD,BIG BUT DUMB LAUGH now.
Heh :D

xoxo .

p.s : It seems to be a long time that I make-up to college . :)

Tuning to Flo Rida Ft Wynter's-Sugar .

My lips like sugar, My lips like sugar,
This candy got you sprung,This candy got you sprung,
So call me your sugar,So call me your sugar,

Da double dee double di.
Da double dee double di.
Da double dee double di.
Da double dee double di.

Owh, I'm in love with this song.
My potential alarm tone. Heh .

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails