Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Yay !


He can drink milk by himself already !
So CUTE ! ^^
Miss HIM SO MUCH ):

Hip Hip Hurray !
One paper finished, two more to go .
Two memory killer, Audit and Tax .
Thanks Mr.Jay for the tips. Heh .

Btw,
Today was the first paper, which was my weakest after my audit.
Seriously, the paper was not that super hard.
Better than last sitting .
Not that stress when doing this.
T4 I feel more stress on doing it.
Thanks to T7's examiner.
Hope Mr.Brian Pine will do the same thing too.
Please ! Let me PASS !!

Well,
Today I didn't study. Heh.
Chit chatted and played with Theo,Alex,Lavi and Pang Ee.
Hehe, they make my day ^^

Coincidently, today was Ck's birthday .
So, we called and msg-ed him in turn.
Theo though he was so cute ,
Talked rubbish in the conversation then Ck was so blur then say bye to him .
Hope Ck love the Bday song I sang to him .

Alex say that I got 心机 .
Heh, a bit larr :D
So I won't get cheated so easy marr .
LOL, hope you can finish your assignment today .

Chor Dai Dee-ed with them.
I'm still not so good . ):

Whole day will be studying.
Tax and audit ):
Damn.

And, I forced my brother to fetch me to airport.
Evil huh ? XD
Aiyor, I will take best care of your LokLok, NO WORRIES :D
I'm a good baby sitter duh .

xoxo.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CK ! (:

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails