Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Beat It !


Theo, Lavinia and Me.
p/s : my eyes was red because of my contact lens, no other things,


The Club .

I know this will be a shocking news for everyone that knew me .



Lavi, Me, Alex, Theo and Anderson .

This time, for real , we went for clubbing.
It was a sudden decision that Anderson phoned me at first .
&
Lavinia begged me to go with her.
I bet Theo won't go, so I used Theo as reason.
If he go, I sure will go .

Damn,
He agreed .

So, we met at around 11pm .
Dress and make up done.
Alex drove us there,
&
We were delayed because Theo & Alex was fighting for the skinny jeans . -_-

Cut those craps.
Arrived at Bar Celona and met with Anderson & the rest.



I enjoyed those music played by the DJ .

Songs played was quite updated.
Some Flo Rida's hot track , Lady Gaga's & Rihanna's, Will.i.am 's and BEP's song.
Theo & I was expecting something hot from Britney's new song , circus and if you seek amy.
Not forgetting , Dance Like There's No Tomorrow.
I think it will be better if there's Beat It , instead of Billie Jean by Micheal Jackson .

but not those distruption .
SIGH .

So,
We started to camwhore :D
HAHA.



I love the dancefloor but not the environment .



Lavinia wasn't pleasant with the environment .
If you are first timer,
Be prepared for the spot light and the loud music .

At there , you can dance wildly & starts to forget all the problems.
It was a total exposure of me that night,
right Anderson ?
I bet he don't expect this .
HEH :D

The club was getting crowded as the night getting darker .
Oh well ,
"The Night Still Young "
Humans starts to dirty dance, hugging with strangers,
&
I'm not willing to go to the dancefloor again,
It was too crowded & I sweated like a bitch .
& I don't like to dirty dance with strangers. (Not the case if I drunk ok)

I was getting high when some of my favourite tracks played by the DJ .
Just Dance, In The Ayer, Right Round, Low & Boom Boom Paw.
Omg.



I attracted some sort of humans that want to dance with me .
Dance with the table human,
No way I will dance with strangers .

Leave the club at around 2.30am because Alex doesn't feel well .



Journey to 1 Utama the next day ! :)

p/s : It was indeed fun for my first experience of clubbing.
Everyone was HOT !
& once I would like to tell the world that , I'm not a club queen .
I'm still that decent little girl .
Fuck off loser .

pps : Get a life loser.

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails