Thursday, July 30, 2009

Not H1N1 .


Medicine ;(

Shoo shoo !

I've started coughing since last Saturday .
I though I got :
Denggi(because my eyes are watery,backache,fever,cough,sore throat,flu)

OR

H1N1 (fever,cough,sore throat,flu )


I've been consuming three series of the cough medicine already.
Purple to yellow & now red .
HAHA.
But luckily, I didn't fall on these categories .
I'm so damn worried these few days .
So, I decided to go SMC yesterday .
The fees was pricey yet I gain confindence from the doctor there .
Their advice is way too good, compared to the doctor I went to visit last time.

Doctor says that I'm not getting enough sleep, stress, the place I been, food I eat .
HAHA.
He say , " No worries girl, you are not infected by H1N1 =) "
I was super relieved .

I will sleep early & eat medicine everyday !
I won't bother to study till late night these few days !
My health is more important now =)

p/s : thanks for all the wishes !
I will recover soon !! ;)


GET WELL SOON FREDA !
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT ! =)

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails