Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Random.



I need a better phone camera!

I get myself this cute bottle :)
I've lost 3 bottles in total.
Maybe someone loves me so much & so he/she steals my bottle away because he/she can't get me. (Lavi's Theory)

Oh well,
Class started at the beginning of this month,
Law, Costing & Tax.

Ms Rozi was an awesome lecturer =)
But,
She was so strict ,
& short break .
HAHA :D

Law was so tension ,
There will be mini test on every topic that my lecturer stops.
No choice,
I have to sacrify my sleeping time to study again .
Sigh .

Mr.Akbar always the great one :)
Never tired of seeing us since, T1, T3, T4,T7 & now, F5 =)
HAHA.

FYI, Sunway is the only college that requires student to sit on 3 internal test before proceeds to the final .
&
They have test in every 3 weeks .

There are so many homework & tonnes of revisions need to be done.
What I can say was , INILAH ACCA :D

p/s : I was so kiasu that I have to sit in front of the lecturer .
HEHE :D

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails