Sunday, July 26, 2009

Random.


My basic camwhore picture. :p

I guess it will be a restless week for me this week .

I'm not looking foward for my sleepless night due to law's revision,
&
I haven't started to study for my law's mini test -_-

I haven't finished my taxation's homework,
& my costing revision.
Die or not ?

I'm going to start my apple diet plan .
I think I will look prettier if I slimmed down,
Don't you guys think so ? ;)
So, do pray for me I won't stop on the half way .
Because,
I usually stop my plan after one week .
Too many temptation . HAHA

I'm not looking foward for my non-stop homework load .
& revision .
Fuck .
My results will be out damn damn soon .
& I was super nervous .
I studied a lot this time, compared to last semester.
I still managed to sleep until 4pm before I moved my ass to check my result .
Damn, damn, damn .

;)

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails