Friday, July 17, 2009

That's me.

When you were 13, your parents says that you were too young to be in a relationship.

When you were 14, your parents says that you shouldn't start your relationship so early.

When you were 15, your parents asked you to focus on PMR .

When you were 16, your parents still say that you were too young to be in a relationship, (reason:immature)

When you were 17, your parents asked you to focus on SPM .

When you were 18, finally there were no any obstacle, no one wants you .

When you were 19, you enjoyed singleness , oh well, single is GREAT .


Oh well,
When someone asked me ,
"Eh, how old are you now,still don't want to find a boyfriend ? "

&
I usually answered them , " Oh, I enjoy single mahhh " if they asked me in a good way .

I usually answered them , " I'm too perfect to be chased ", if they asked me in a bad way .

I do enjoy singleness right now.
Do not think that I'm too desperate to have a bf although I flirt a lot.
Ya, just say that I'm a beyotch .
That's a way of social , right ?

What's wrong for not having a bf in 19?
Hello world,
I'm way too young to be in a relationship .
I don't like to be tied up that fast ,
I'm still enjoying my life now.

Yea, no one was chasing me right now.
Anything you want from me ?

Talk to the hand .
That's me.

Bye bye.

p/s : Do no pretend that you know me well, bitches.
Get a life, LOSER !

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails