Friday, August 21, 2009

461th



So, Hello Mr. Sunshine & Goodbye Mr.Darkness !!
Haha.

Here I proudly announce that :

I'M OK WORLD, & I NO LONGER EMO ALREADY !

So well, where have I been these few days ?
Accompany the Monash Business Students rushing their assignments & outings & outings with them .
Not forgetting their Bejeweled Competition on Facebook .
Piangs all the night . Can faint ok !
& I miss the burger-la T,T
Muahaha .
While, I'm too free for everything until all of them teased me for being so free , wtf right ?
& I laughed too loud , complaint also . -_-
Who ask me so free now ?
Hahahaha .

Last 3 days was a bit hard for me.
I can't control my tears & emotions.
Oh well, NO MORE EMO OK !

Yes world, I'm really ok already .
Thanks Alex for asking me whether I really ok in MSN twice.
& thank you & thank you again for the " Are you ok ?" question in msn, all my friends.

I THANK YOU A LOT !!

But why you guys a;ways choose the wrong timing to ask me ?
I was always away from my MSN ! :(
Sorry , can't reply you guys !

& Alex !
Be prepared for our bday present boy .
Very special !! :D

& classes actually commenced this Wednesday .
Woman in office told me that class will only commence on the 1st week of Sept.
I was like " O.O ??"

But nevermind,
I get to enjoy myself very much these few days with ex-Sung Siew-ians ( David & Thomas & my 3 Monkey besties )

Oh ya,
Thanks for the advance surprise you guys gave me after I posted an emo status on my FB .
& I was complained by all of the member of the house that I update my FB status a lot.
& the next morning their homepage is full of my updated status.
& they say the worst was, they get to see my face(the profile picture) every morning .
& they actually suggested me to change picture everytime I update my status , so they won't feel so uncomfy to look at it .
So babi right my friends ?
Wei, I just being active ok . MUAHAHA !

Well,
My new life starts next week ,
New me, New brain , & ___________ .

HAHA .

& I love you, Beth Cooper sux. -_-
& I want to watch On His Majesty's Secret Services .

Ah, everyone starts their revision already .
But I still have nothing to study .
Life without books sometimes is boring also !!!!

p.s : Birthday next Tuesday . Remember ya ! :D
& I can't wait to celebrate ittttttttttttttttt

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails