Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Sweet 19th ♥


3rd cake =)

I am officially 19 now =)
& My birthday celebration was fantastic & touching .
Although Lavinia failed to surprise me at the 1st time.
They succeeded in surprising me at the 2nd time .

Thanks for the video clip you guys made for me .
Lowena for the idea, Lavinia for informing & Theo for the editing work .
Although I didn't managed to cry as you guys wished,
I feel really really really touched by this .

& Thanks to my classmates who attended the celebration .
Loves =)

Thank you to all of you :)

Thank you to all who wished me in the Video, Facebook, Msg-es, Phone call & MSN .

I THANK YOU HERE .

I am blessed with all of your blessing .
Love ya =)


Jett Kyii & Kelly =)


Camwhore shot =)


All of my classmates =)


I love this actually ,
HAHA =)


Levi & I .
Thanks for the bday msg .
You are really sweet =)


Vivian & me.
I miss sitting beside her :(
Must study hard hard ya !!


The restaurant provided this GIANT milky tea for free ,
& Alex & Theo camwhored so much with this .
HAHA :D


Me with the GIANT milk tea =)


THANKS =)


Ahh . It was so hard to take out the candle !!


While watching the video,
Hey, my eyes got wet la,
But I didn't cry =D






THANK YOU !!




Group shot =)


Lavinia & I

Although you failed to surprise me at 1st ,
But I do thank you for this =)
I do touched by your arrangement !
Love ya !!


My Girls .
Thanks for coming ya =)))))


Astar & I .
Thank you for the key chain ! :D


Gareth & Astar & Me.
Thank you Gareth for the video ! =)






Muaksssss <3>

Lavinia, Me, Alex & Theo =)


Wen & I


The effect of this picture is nice =)
HAHA .


Theo, Jett Kyii & Kelly =)

Theo is so friendly that night ,
HAHA.


Me & Vivian !


Alex & I :)
Yala, you very leng zai ok ! :D


Last but not least,
Our syiok sendiri picture =)

& How I wish Lowena is there.
I still owe you a hug ya .
Because I hugged everyone that night =)

p.s : Thank you for the surprise & thanks for the celebration !
& thanks for the video . THANK YOU !

YOU GUYS MADE MY 19TH BIRTHDAY SO GREAT !!
THANKSSSSSSSSSS <3

Birthday wish : ♥ Get myself pass my CAT & ACCA smoothly .
♥ Get a myself a boyfriend. HAHA .
♥ Secret =)

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails