Friday, September 18, 2009

Frizzy Frizz Hair.


I love this colour !
If not mistaken , it is darkest brown+red =)
& my hair is getting more & more frizzy , dry as day goes on !!

My hair is getting longer(esp my fringe,omg ><) & more frizzy .
I've dye-ed my hair twice.
I guess that's why it looked so frizzy after I wake up & washed my hair .
&
It takes me forever to make it not-so-frizzy :(

I need around 10 to 20 mins to get my hair done perfectly .*anti frizz for the whole day*
That's why I look sucky when I go to college bcz i spend only 5 mins for my hair . *wth*
&
I only spend about 5 mins for my makeup . praise me please . =p

I will either straighten it or curl it on my next visit to saloon .
My hair is too short for sexy curls , guess I will just straighten it .
& wtf, it cost me damn lot for it, twice the price compared to Sabah !
But guaranteed you will like it =)
guess I have to start saving money again .

p.s : I want a part time job sooner or later !!
HAHA :D

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails