Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sing A Long Song .

I know my blog tittle is not match with this .
Whatever *

It's now the second week of September .

My life is getting as usual as they can be ,
as routine as they can be .

STUDY. STUDY. STUDY .
Yet, I still can't attempt the question in my test . blardy hell .
How I wish I can study hard as well as study smart .
Argh .

There's nothing much I can update .
My life is getting more & more boring .
Argh, it's so random ,
I shall get myself a camera .
I don't care daddy !! ><

& I want to watch movie . blah .
& There's so damn many homework .
& My panda eyes is getting more & more heavy .
& There's more test coming . wth
& My temper is getting more & more terrible .
& I want to buy a pair of new sandals .
& I want Sandakan so badly .
& I want to study now .

Bye Bye .



p.s : A vain picture of me =p

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails