Friday, September 4, 2009

Valley Tales .

Went to Mid Valley this Monday .
Thanks Alex for the ride =)

Oh well, went there for Theo's jacket .
& they are so mean T.T
They don't let me to go the shop that got sale 'Domo Kun'
They went there after the shop closed .

Anyway, have a nice day with them =)
Watched "Murderer" , & this movie is super nice !!
Although we laughed & shouted & scared like a bitch inside .
HAHA :D

Anyway, enjoy the pictures we took .
Happy Belated Merdeka Day .
I miss the Merdeka celebration of my high school .
MUAHAHA :D


Introducing you Alex Tan !
Sorry girls, no blog for you all to stalk , but find him on my FB =)
& he is taken anyway .
HAHA
Topman's supporter =p


Lavi bought this at last .
HAHA :D


I love this picture.
Babi Theo look so yeng here .

It's been a long time since 3 of us camwhored together !!
=)




My vaccumed face .
One of my trademark pose . MUAHAHA .








Theo's sunny boy spirit is back .
But he is totally not my type of sunny boy.
No worries, I won't fall in love with you !!
Don't so perasan , perasan boy !




The Banned " PEACE" pose by Theo .
Lavinia is a good actress anyway .
HAHA.


Alex butt was super sexy .
MUAHAHA :D


Do not stop me from bitting straw.
That's my habit anyway .


Yaya, I look much more better in picture :(
I appreciate it, photogenic is my special gift =)

Theo is super evil loh !
Shoot me like that , say that I look super not tiam without any makeup !!!!
:(

Some perasan camwhore picture of me & Theo .









Poker at Alex's place after that .
Super fun although I am so sleepy .


Alex's "IPOD" .
It was actually a hard disc -_-

Bye Bye .
Have a nice day =)

p.s : My Birthday video is uploaded on FACEBOOK . << click !
Enjoy the video ! =)

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails