Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Wake me up .

It's September now.
4 more months to 2010 .
Like,
So damn fast right ?

There are many ups and downs for me during 2009's August .
This is life anyway .

Watched movie all alone for the first time .
It was a great experience anyway , in fact that when everyone will look at you in one kind when you entered cinema all alone .
So far, I've watched 4 movies alone . Teehee .
& when no one laugh, & you laughed, they will like O.O
So far, the all who sits besides me in cinema was all handsome guy =)
Got one, his gf stared at me because her bf accidentally sit on my jacket . -_-
HELLO ?

Watched thriller with my best friends for the very first time .
Super funny ok .
When I saw Theo & Lavinia's expression,
& Alex, the one who invited us to watch Murderer,
Damn funny !
I think we will be cursed by humans inside the cinema, for over expressed ourself that night .
& the guy beside Theo fall asleep , the worst was, he snored . -_-
& Theo & I can't stop laughing from the part where Aaron Kwok chase the beggar.
MUAHAHAHA :D
Must watch together next time !!!!
Although Murderer was super disgusting, this is a must watch movie !!!

Small advice : Bring your gf to watch . TEEHEE :D

Sing K for so many times this month .
No wonder I'm a bit broke now . HAHA :D

Ate so many birthday cake =)

Start over my new life.
The new me was totally different, I'm much more hardworking if compared to last time .
Omg, I'm proud of myself anyway .
Not giving up while studying.

Most McD eaten this month .
No wonder . HAHA :D

Watched Eason's concert free from Theo's coursemate's balcony .
Thanks Ian . =)

Sleep at 7am 2 days straight.
Poker till morning , & I lost a lot .
But, I will win back next time you all !!
Watch out !!

It is hard for me to dig out this piece of bad memory , ever .
I hate to say this again ,
I failed my paper & this makes me can't progress to ACCA , & yea .
This makes my whole August bad, real bad .
I never cried so hard before in my life time .
I never being so sad before in my life time .
I never been so dissapointed on myself before.
That's over anyway . I need to look foward .

I have a fantastic 19th celebration.
It was great . & touching .
Loves &
Thanks =)

I hope September will be a great one .
I hope everyday will be a brand new day for me.
I hope . Everything will goes smoothly .
I hope. I do hope.
Life is full of hope anyway =)

p.s : I hope I can pass my CAT in this December 09 sitting =)
& I'm not emoing . & Study hard Fredada =)
T10 , I can kill you !!!!!

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails