Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pissed Wednesday .



Today is a fine day for me , I supposed.

I slept from 3am till 11am .
& ya , I am not sleeping at 7am again .

Then off to college to finish off my CSB presentation slide .
Lunch with Lavinia , Larry and Lavi's classmates .
Yea, I had my favourite popo's pan mee there .
I named it popo panmee because it is cooked by a cute popo =)

Went back to finish my CSB slides .
Talked some craps with yeehao & kinzen ,
I off to CSB .
Where I was super paiseh when the lecturer asked me ,
" Who are you ? Why I haven't see you in class before ? "
Guilty enough, I did my presentation .
& Kind enough to borrow my laptop to entire group . =)

Off to McD to study after class ,
Chit chatted abit, then off to hostel .

Here where I sibeh dulanpissedoffmcbpokemon the guard .
& The guard is from Sabah somemore. MCB him .
FYI, not all Sabah people also that rude =)

Here's the story .

Wen and I went back at around 12.10am after sending Lavi home .
& the guard don't let us go in .
Yea, we understand that the curfew for today is 12am .
If he've asked us to fill in the form in a good way then maybe we will be suka hati abit.
BUT HE IS NOT !

& yet, the guard was flirting with us,
Using those stupid tone . " Dah pukul duabelas, nak isi form sudah nie ~ "
& we beg him not to do so , but he insisted .

Come on, we just late for about 10mins & we are not go for club or anywhere .
WE JUST GO FOR STUDY !!!

Fine,
We parked our car to somewhere else,
Walked back & tried to be nice with him .
But he keep on saying .

REPORT LA REPORT LA AKU TIDAK TAKUT, AKU TAK SALAH !

But what we saw was, there's a waja come in after us .
& very ridiculous, he say . AKU BAGI DIA MASUK SEBELUM KAMU BERDUA !
Different time zone ? I supposed =)

& he just let everyone in & out suka hati after the curfew .
*stonned

Oh well, he let us to go in at last, but with a sibeh behsong look .
I know he feel guilty , yea, SUPER GUILTY .
& He don't let us to explain . oh fine .

This part make me super pissed off with him .

We want him to apologise with us since we don't want to make the problem big .
When I talk with someone with a super nice tone, I was expecting the same in return .

But ,

HE SHOUTED "AKU TIDAK SALAH, AKU NIE LELAKI, NAPE NAK CAKAP SORRY DENGAN KAMU ? AKU PUN NDAK PERNAH CAKAP SORRY DENGAN BAPAK KU . "

This really pissed me off .
Hey, we were just being kind enough to let you apologise without getting you in trouble .
MCBCBKIAWTFWTH

Returned to the guard house for the second time to submit our names ,
Stupid enough, we demanded an apologise from him ,
yet he say something like this . AKU TAHU KAMU TIDAK SUKA SAYA, TIDAK APA , REPORT SAJALAH AKU TIDAK TAKUT .
expected,with stupid rude tone .

He even say that he want to punch the taxi driver that saw the whole process.
Guilty in himself, I supposed .

He keep on defending himself.
By not letting us to speak .
But well, there's CCTV and people who saw the whole incident .

At last , we wrote report to someone in management .
Hope action will be taken as soon as possible .

The end . Ask me personally if you don't want to miss small bits of this drama .
Enough drama, back to studies ;D

& yea, he started my wednesday just like that .
PISSED !! & regretted not recording the process .

ok, i am tired . goodnightandbyebye .

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails