Wednesday, December 16, 2009

argh.

currently blogging at LCCT .
will be home 2 more hours ! no more homesick :)

but i still worry lah :( my result .
FML . tell me lah a way that i can forget it and enjoy my holidays till ze max !

btw, i want to diet this holiday.
perhaps my nephew can help me loh, he makes me chase him the whole house.
and he is so heavy ok >< nyahaha :D

why ACCA makes my life so miserable one ?
== no matter what , i still will enjoy my holiday lah .
enjoy 2 months of ACCA and quality of time with my classmates before kena push down again to CAT . *touch wood*

nyahaha. again, i need to sembahyang later . at my home :)
want to graduate so hard meh ? idk . fml to the max now.

ah, friends, see you guys at sandakan . gossip time, xoxo <3

p.s : will be back to Sunway at 3rd of jan ! guysss don't miss me so much yah . if miss me just sms me , no need shy shy one . teehee.

happy holiday^^

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails