Friday, February 5, 2010

BlackBerry® Storm™ 9250, i want you :)

why i want to be the owner of BlackBerry® Storm 9250 ?



VS






i am so fed-up with the small screen !
sometimes i get hardly to see what it is written on .
BB Storm 9250 uses touch screen ! *SO SO COOL* !

and,
the just suit me 3.3inch screen just the best for a dummies like me .
and the screen of my current phone is just too small .

i can just 'touch' on the screen to access to the fuction .
and, i can type a message in 1 to 2 minutes with touch screen while i need about 9 to 10 minutes to type with the so boring keypad .



the screen is too small, i feel not comfortable while 3G with my loves one :(



my phone is just too huge and thick for girls like me .





the battery storage of my phone just not enough .
it always left 10 to 20% after i had my phone calls . how if i have emergency and then my phone just left that percentage of battery? the phone memory is just 16MB and it only can support external memory up to 1GB only ! how can i survive with such a low memory on my phone ?
BB's internal memory is up to 2GB ! *smiles*

the most important is, BB 9250 have WIFI installed !
this is a good news for internet freak like me ! i can now online everywhere i want . facebook everywhere i want, blog everywhere i want, tweet everywhere i want ! and there's also IM function installed !!
GPRS function is just too expensive :(



my current phone's megapixels was just 2MP with no flash !
BB's megapixels is up to 3.15 with flash ! :)



the notification is just not cool .



so not organised :(

why not I-Phone but BlackBerry® Storm™ 9250?
because I-Phone does not have BLUETOOTH installed and the battery content is just so low !




how i wish i can have it :(



if i could get it. it really will be my best Tiger Year PRESENT !! :)

why celcom would be the best storm-tastic place to get a BlackBerry® Storm 9250 ?




you can get your new BB with just a low price !
just sign contract with Celcom for particular period and you can get your BB at a oh so happy price !!
while you enjoy your plan with Celcom, you also can get overjoy-ed with you new BB :)
really a 'value for money' plan :)
the most important was, Celcom never fails their customer on their service ! always full coverage :)



celcom is always the best for you guys ! :)
the plan is great ? agree ? :)
fantastic isn't it ? :)

i really hope that i can get a blackberry *wink* :)

click on this LINK for futher information .
you might try your luck by joining too :))))))

2 comments:

Isteri kepada Suami said...

waaa....i had use that SE b4...ya..huge..esp when u put in your pocket's jean...hahaha

storm suite wit girls right....hehe

btw..all the best..


good luck,
Triplesmiley

Freda♥ said...

yeap ! that phone is so huge!! and storm is just so so cool ! hee :D you good luck too ^^

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails