Sunday, March 14, 2010

Wrapping Up CNY :D

i am so sorry for the delay .

i got to finish this post . chinese new year post .
haha. i know it's super late. thanks to my blurness .
always terdelete pictures .
i miss chinese new year btw. wish it could be longer but sad case,it only last for 15 days .

okay, let's enjoy pictures together :)
love ya !


day 3 - cheryl house and my house .



love this :)



we took pictures at the same place every year :)
it's like a tradition already .



:D

day 5 - vanessa's house.



my 'long lost' ACCA classmate, vivian .
haha, i miss those time with you !



group picture :)





love this ;)



grace and i :)



ms chong's house .



ahaha, better decoration now :D
great job ms.chong !

haow zer's house .



thanks auntie for the scrumptious meal !



me and lavi with the birthday girl, rachel :)



group picture to wrap up this post :)

love ya ! wait till the next gathering !

只要有心爱的人在一起,每天都是大日子 :)
i miss chinese new year ! seriouslyyyyyy

2 comments:

Ah Tzun Zai said...

How can u guys gathered in my house? And have such such nice foods? WHY WHY WHY WHY?
Tats so not fair! I'm my mum's son! lol

Freda♥ said...

nyahahaha !your mum can cook well :P

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails