Saturday, May 8, 2010

happy mother's day , mama ♥





a lil surprise for mummy.
and i hope she will surprised :)

but daddy told me that till now he haven't receive it .

sad .



nice card !
spend almost an hour to choose it , virgo got decisive problem . argh



i really feel this now :(

p.s : mummy,

i know that i've been such a bad daughter, i've done so many things that make you angry till max everytime.you will never tired when you do your nagging job ,and frankly speaking, i feel annoyed sometimes. i am still a teenager that time,so cannot blame,HEH . but now, i feel i've lost something very valuable in my life-your nagging . will feel very lost sometimes . your nag is really very important , for me :( and i miss your cooking very very much !although dishes for dinner is repeated quite often, i still love it, because you prepared it with love. you never failed to cook my fav dishes when i requested (sometimes lah, cause i very demanding and make mummy dualn me) and i miss that every morning when i wake up, breakfast is ready for me , everything is ready for me . when i sick, you prepare another special meal for me, and you will use some hurt words to motivate me . i do feel offended sometimes, but i know what you say to me is for my own good.

mummy, you are the most important person in my life and of course daddy too , and i meant it . i know i've not done my 100% responsibility as a daughter, but you have given me % of love to me . i know i very brainless sometimes , i still love you very much mummy :)

and i just argued with her over a small things last night on the phone. i am so sorry mummy. sorry for being immature :(

i know my mum won't read this, but this is from my deep heart . my gratitude to her is never enough to be expressed in such short post , and will continue till my last breathe .

i love you mummy, thanks for enlighting my world, without you, there's no FREDA KONG here .
and i love you too daddy, don't jealous okay :P will write a long post for you during PAPA's day :)

last but not least , ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ :)

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails