Tuesday, May 11, 2010

sigh, what a day !

if you followed my twitter or added me on msn , you must have read my status ;

''everything betrayed me today ! MUST BLOGGGG''

if not, why you don't follow my twitter and add me msn ! HAHAHA , joking btw .

back to topic, today wake up and it's my routine to bath and brush my teeth,cleanse my face .
but, there's NO WATER SUPPLY EARLY IN THE MORNING (7am) ! without early notice somemore. -_- damn it !


no water, cannot cleanse my face and that's really very very omfg !




cannot bath T_T nowadays so hot, must bath before go out loh !



cannot brush my teeth T_T sucks max .



thanks listerine & doublemint !



bad things not end yet :/

okay, back to college .

my correction tape finished when i doing some critical questions which need high consumption of correction tape - cash budget and investment appraisal . WTH



my mp3 no battery when i need it most, okay lah, is my fault for not charging .




and and and ,
today don't know what's wrong with meeeee ! keep on sending message to the wrong person .
luckily not some gossip thingy, HAHA !SORRY ! I WAS SO BLUR TODAY !




contact lens dried and dropped n times today ! wth . eyes infection now !!!! ARGH .


anyway, it's Freshkon Alluring Eyes, winsome brown .

so i conclude that, everything betrayed me today . WHY LAH !

and blogger sucks today , my picture all like that !

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails